14th J-PAS Meeting
March 27 - March 31, 2017
14th J-PAS Collaboration Meeting
We invite all to the 14th J-PAS Collaboration Meeting during March 27th to 31st. The 14th Meeting will be fully virtual. Four Polycom nodes at IAG, ON, CEFCA and IAA are being setup for interactive broadcasting. Due to technical reasons only these nodes will be available so that meeting participants should arrange to move physically to one of the nodes during the meeting.
Internal Workshops will happen as in the previous meetings and they will be carried out using the communication tool of choice, although we recommend to use GotoMeeting. Most of the specific science talks will be scheduled by the coordinators of your SWG to be presented within the Workshop sessions taking into account the priorities of the workshop and the time allowed.
Official conference times go from 9:00 to 14:30 Brazil (14:00 to 19:30 Spain) and there will be a 30 min coffee break planned for days 27th, 28th and 31st of March.
Deadline for registrations
March 23rd, 2017
Virtual Organising Committee
- Benitez, T. - email@example.com
- Dupke, R. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbosa, C.E. - email@example.com
- González Delgado, R. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hernández Monteagudo, C. - email@example.com
- Jiménez Teja, Y. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mendes de Oliveira, C. - email@example.com
- Molino Benito, A.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serra Cypriano, E. - email@example.com
- Valdivielso Casas, L. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varela López, J.- email@example.com
Renato Dupke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration period is closed!